Sunday, 13 August 2017


I am finding it hard to share my time between study and classroom demands. I love being back in the classroom and this had meant that I have spent less time that I should and need to on my research. I have, however, made a start on analysing the data I collected.

My data was collected through pre-intervention interviews with both the teacher participant (n=1) and the student participants (n=15), observations of the intervention lessons (n=17), and post-observation interviews with the teacher participant (n=1) and student participants (n=14).

I have a large amount of rich, qualitative data which I have coded under five themes. I am currently in the process of sorting through this data, however I have already made some preliminary findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment